Intricate Art Courses & Certifications
Intricate Art Dry Needling certification (IADN cert.): DN 1 + DN 2. (54 hours)
Intricate Art Dry Needling Certified Specialist (IADN Cert. Specialist): DN 1, DN 2, DN 3, Lumbopelvic DN, write a case study, which we will work with you to publish & pass a weekend of oral/practical examinations. (86 hours)
Intricate Art Manual Therapy Certification (IAMTC): DN 1, DN 2, DN 3, Lumbopelvic DN, Cervicothoracic Manipulation, Lumbopelvic Manipulation & Extremity Manipulation. Students may sit for a 2 day testing weekend of oral & practical examinations to receive their IAMTC following completion of the 7 courses. (146 hours)
Our courses may be taken in any order. We have specifically created them this way to allow easier access for our students.
Athletic Trainers: Dry Needling 1, 2 & 3 have 10 EBP units each. DN 1 & 2 have 10 EBP units + 17 Cat. A each. DN 3 has 10 EBP's + 6 Cat. A units.
Unless noted otherwise, all Dry Needling courses are $795 & all Manipulation courses are $695.
Discounts available (please request discount code PRIOR to purchase)
Following completion of a course, you may repeat that same course at any time and location on the schedule for $50.
$100 off any future course if you have taken one of our courses in the last 12 months.
Discounts may not be combined
- Dry Needling 1: October 29-31 \ Petoskey, MI. (private)
- Dry Needling 1: November 5-7 \ Minnetonka, MN.
- Dry Needling 2: November 12-14 \ Muskogee, OK.
- Dry Needling 1: November 19-21 \ West Haven, UT.
- Dry Needling 2: November 26-28 \ Branson, MO.
- Dry Needling 2: December 3-5 \ Pembroke, NC.
- Dry Needling 1: December 10-12 \ Drury University, MO.
- Dry Needling 2: January 7-9 \ Conway, AR.
- Cervicothoracic Manipulation: January 13-14 \ Roswell, GA. (private)
- Dry Needling 3: January 15-16 \ Roswell, GA.
- Dry Needling 1: January 21-23 \ Baton Rouge, LA.
- Lumbopelvic Manipulation: January 29-30 \ Durham area, NC.
- Dry Needling 2: February 4-6 \ Sandpoint, ID.
- Dry Needling 3: February 19-20 \ Las Vegas, NV.
- Dry Needling 1: April 22-24 \ Beach Lake, PA.
- Dry Needling 1: May 6-8 \ Malden, MA.
All purchases are final: On a case by case basis, refunds can be given only before class offerings due to a scheduling conflict at the discretion of Intricate Art Spine & Body Solutions, LLC. In this instance, the refund will be made available as a course credit that can be applied to the cost of a future class.
- DN 1, Nov 6-8, 2020, Highland, IN.
- DN 1, Jan 15-17, 2021, San Antonio, TX.
- DN 2, Jan 22-24, San Antonio, TX.
- Lumbopelvic DN, Feb 6-7, San Antonio, TX.
- DN 2, Feb 19-21, Chicago, IL. (private)
- DN 2, March 5-7, Augusta, GA.
- Lumbopelvic Maipulation, March 13-14, Chicago, IL.
- Lumbopelvic DN, April 10-11, McKinney, TX.
- DN 1, April 16-18, Henderson, NV.
- DN 1, May 7-9, Tampa, FL.
- DN 1, May 14-16, Cincinnati, OH.
- DN 1, May 21-23, Conway, AR.
- DN 1, June 18-20, Port Saint Lucie, FL.
- DN 3, June 26-28, Huntsville, TX.
- Extremity Manipulation, July 10-11, Las Vegas, NV.
- DN 3, July 17-18, Lake Charles, LA.
- Cervicothoracic Manipulation, July 24-25, Troy, MI.
- DN 1, July 30 - Aug 1, Branson, MO.
- DN 2, August 6-8, Roswell, GA.
- DN 3, August 14-15, West Haven, UT.
- Cervicothoracic Manipulation, August 21-22, San Antonio, TX.
- DN 1, September 10-12, Philadelphia Flyers, NHL. (private)
- DN 2, September 17-19, Port Saint Lucie, FL.
- DN 1, Oct 1-3, San Antonio, TX.
- DN 1, Oct 15-17, Naperville, IL. (private)
- DN 1, Oct 22-24, Little Rock, AR, Veterans' Affairs (private)