Intricate Art Courses & Certifications
Intricate Art Spine & Body Solutions offers a variety of courses on manual therapy that include Dry Needling and Spinal Manipulation.
Intricate Art Dry Needling certification (IADN cert.): DN 1 + DN 2.
Intricate Art Dry Needling Certified Practitioner (IADN cert. practitioner): DN 1, DN 2, DN 3, Lumbopelvic DN, write a case study, which we will work with you to publish & pass a weekend of oral/practical examinations.
Intricate Art Manual Therapy Certification (IAMTC): DN 1, DN 2, DN 3, Cervicothoracic Manipulation, Lumbopelvic Manipulation & Extremity Manipulation.
Students may sit for a 2 day testing weekend of oral & practical examinations to receive their IAMTC following completion of the 6 courses.
Athletic Trainers: Dry Needling 1 & 2 now have 10 EBP units + 17 Cat. A each.
Unless noted otherwise, all Dry Needling courses are $795 & all Manipulation courses are $695.
Following completion of a course, you may repeat that same course at any time and location on the schedule for $50.
- Dry Needling 1: April 16-18 \ Las Vegas (Henderson), NV.
- Dry Needling 1: May 7-9 \ Tampa, FL.
- Dry Needling 1: May 14-16 \ Cincinnati, OH.
- Dry Needling 1: May 21-23 \ Conway, AR.
- Dry Needling 1: June 18-20 \ Port Saint Lucie, FL.
- Dry Needling 3: June 26-27 \ Huntsville, TX.
- Extremity Manipulation: July 10-11 \ Las Vegas, NV.
- Cervicothoracic Manipulation: July 24-25 \ Troy, MI.
- Dry Needling 1: July 30 - Aug 1 \ Branson, MO.
- Dry Needling 3: August 14-15 \ West Haven, Utah.
- Cervicothoracic Manipulation: August 21-22 \ San Antonio, Texas.
- Dry Needling 3: October 9-10 \ Las Vegas, NV.
- Dry Needling 1: Fall \ Naperville, IL. (Private)
All purchases are final: On a case by case basis, refunds can be given only before class offerings due to a scheduling conflict at the discretion of Intricate Art Spine & Body Solutions, LLC. In this instance, the refund will be made available as a course credit that can be applied to the cost of a future class.